Listen Sermons from Skyview
Below are sermons that were heard at Skyview. Click the series name or month to view the sermons in that group. If the message your looking for isn't show below, check out the messages in the archive.
The Skyview podcast includes the most recent messages and our entire archive.
There are a number of ways to subscribe to our podcast:
You can either subscribe to the podcast, play with the embed player or download the mp3.
- December 29, 201329:29 minGiving ThanksStuart Williams
- December 24, 201318:43 minThe Christmas StoryStuart Williams
- December 22, 201324:53 minPeaceGeoff DeJagerEternal life not in the sense of everlasting life but in terms of sharing the life and heart of the Father. Right now, because God has come near to us in Jesus we can know God, and share in his life.
- December 15, 201328:29 minJoyStuart WilliamsWe look forward to having our children lead us in worship through song, scripture and dance. Join us as we celebrate together the joy of Christ with us.
- December 8, 201319:55 minLoveGeoff DeJagerGod’s love is made known to us through the gift of His Son. The Son of God became flesh and lived in our world, sympathetic to our circumstance and responsive to our need. The gift of the incarnation is that we know Christ understands what we face, but through the gift of His presence enables us to live a God glorifying life.
- December 1, 201342:28 minHopeStuart WilliamsAt Christmas we compile ‘wish’ lists. These verses in Matthew contain Jesus’ wish list. Jesus teaches that it is in caring for the least of these, the stranger, the naked, the hungry, the imprisoned, that we are serving him. We will also introduce our Christmas miracle project: As a congregation we contribute together towards a communal Christmas gift to be given to the ‘least of these.’ The focus is to take our focus off ourselves and celebrate Jesus instead.